Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hate is such a strong word

Today is a picture of something you hate! First of all I try not to hate but there are a few things that come to mind. The first one being abortion. I hate it and I DO NOT believe it should be an option. Obviously I am not pro choice I am pro life but since it said a picture of something you hate I chose this. I could post more graphic pictures of abortions and ect but I feel this gets my point across. I have always hated abortion but since becoming a mom myself I hate it more than ever. I understand things happen and you may not be ready to be a mother or a father yet but at least give that child a chance to live life and put them up for an adoption. I could go on and on all day on this issue but the bottom line is .. I hate it and I believe 100% in Pro-Life!!
Another thing I hate is Child abuse in any shape or form.

It breaks my heart to think of children that have to go through this. I also hate when couples fight especially when my husband and I fight. I always want to make the home a safe haven and a place of enjoyment for my children. I don't want to fight and argue in front of them. I would prefer to not argue at all but we all know there are going to be times because of our human , sinful, flesh that we are going to not get along.

Ok, enough depressing stuff! I do hope you all have a great day but these issues weigh heavily on my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment