Friday, February 11, 2011

A picture of something you love :)

After the last post it is nice to write about good things! I know we can't ignore the bad things, but it is nice to write a happy, positive blog today! This one could end up being long because there are a lot of things I love but I'll try to keep it to a few things!! It says something not someone, so in that case my first thing is Worship! I love to worship the Lord!! He is so deserving of my praises! I love the fact that I can worship him by singing by myself in my car or singing with a congregation at church.
I will give you all my worship
I will give you all my praise
You alone I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

The next "something" I love is family! I love my family so much and couldn't imagine life without them! God has blessed me so much!!!

The 3rd thing I love is Friendship! I love all my friends.. the ones I talk to and see a lot and the friends I can go forever without seeing or talking to and we can always pick up right where we left off!! Friendship is a beautiful  blessing!! I am not going to post any pictures of my friends because I would for sure leave someone out and I don't want to do that! So I picked this picture for this one..


I love so many things.. The beach, sunshine, flowers,coffee, movies, ect.. :)
Happy Friday!!!!!


1 comment: