Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've been slacking.. AGAIN

I know.. I'm a slacker! ha ha I'm just so busy.. I just post when I can!! I love doing this photo challenge though but it make turn into something that takes me a year to complete at the rate I'm going!! :) I'm not even going to list the days as numbers.. I'm losing track and some of them are silly and I'll skip them any ways. So..
Today: A picture of someone you do the craziest things with
Any one who knows me knows I'm not all that "crazy" lol I like to do fun things of course but not stupid things! I have a family now and my babies need their momma.. So Sky diving is not on my list of things I'd love to do any more! haha Not that there is anything wrong with it but I wont be taking the chance!! :P
I don't just have one person but one of my most adventurous things I've done is para sailing (sp?) in the Bahamas on my honeymoon.  It wasn't exactly scary but it was a lot of fun and so beautiful!!



One thing I did do that was a little nerve wracking (to me any ways) was cliff jumping at the lake one summer! My sister in-law, Leslie and I did it together! I was so proud of myself for actually jumping. I got up there and almost talked myself out of it!
In this picture above Leslie and I are contemplating what we are about to do!

I did it!! If you look close you can see me!
There ya have it. I'm not exactly the rebel! :) Happy Thursday!!
*Amanda*

2 comments:

  1. I remember that day on the cliff...it didn't seem to bad til we got up there and looked down...I am proud of both of us. (We even did it with a lot of people looking on and cheering for us.) haha

    ReplyDelete