Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 7

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Today was super easy for me to decide! Of course I have a wonderful family, and friends who have been there for me and I know always will be, BUT there is only one "person" who is ALWAYS there.. no matter what. It is amazing to me that no matter what I've done or what I'll do, he will always forgive me and love me. He will love me for me!! So today I chose Jesus!!
I have been in some pretty dark places in my past and made some really stupid mistakes and words can not explain how thankful I am for his forgivness and grace. My biggest desire is to raise my children in a way that they will come to know him when they are ready. "If God is for us, who can be against us?!"

Happy Thursday!!! =)
Amanda

1 comment: