Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's been a few days

I have been slacking a little on posting the last few days.. I've just been busy!! I have been doing this photo challenge on myfacebook but I don't feel like I have the room to type all I want to type on there.. so.. I am going to pick up where I left off on here. (I can post it on my facebook too) It's a win win :)
Day 6: A picture of my most treasured item
Ok so this says item, not a person. This one was hard because I can think of so many things and people that I treasure. If I had to pick one item though I'd pick my pictures and photo albums. I thought about saying my bible but my bible is replaceable... I can go buy a new one if anything were to ever happen to it. My pictures and photo albums aren't replaceable though. Pictures from my childhood, my dances in high school, my engagment, my wedding, my babies births. So many memories!! I am such a picture person and love knowing that you captured a moment you can never get back. I don't have a picture of all of my albums, but I found a picture I am going to post of what I would love to do to my office. Such organization :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!
Blessings,
Amanda

2 comments: