Thursday, January 20, 2011

My first blog

Hi Friends and Family! :) This is my first blog, so don't be too hard on me! I have always wanted a place to journal and share my thoughts, feelings, and ideas! A few of my friends are excellent bloggers... I can go ahead and promise you, I wont be as good as they are. Most of my blogging will most likely be during nap time or at night before bed. ha ha I am a mommy to the 2 most precious boys EVER :) I honestly could have never imagined how much of a blessing being a mom would be. Jackson has not been feeling great for what seems like a month now. Christmas night he got real sick and we ended up in the ER.. twice! Well I thought I had him bettter although he still hasn't been himself. Anyone who knows him knows he is 100 miles an hour non-stop unless he is sleeping. He just hasn't had hardly any energy at all since he got sick and now we are snotty and coughing again! So.. we are going to the doctor in the morning. The night before last he refused to sleep at ALL!! He and I were up all night and didn't go to sleep till 6:30 yesterday morning. I'm still not real sure what was going on. Needless to say though, we were exhausted yesterday. Sweet Brodey was so good too, it was like he knew we were worn out. Brodey is always such a good, happy, contented baby! He just got his 2 bottom teeth at the same time.. I can't believe how big he is getting. 7 months now! I feel like this blog is all over the place.. I appologize haha But I warned ya =) Jackson is awake so I'm going to end here for now! I'll get better at this.. hopefully! I have a lot I want to "blog" about! This was just kinda an intro. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday!!

1 comment: